Τετάρτη 21 Οκτωβρίου 2009


Proud dad-of-twins Ricky Martin shows off his adorable beach boy

Stars and their lookalike kids

Johnny Depp: I Hope My Kids Don't Want to Become ActorsPublic Enemies star Johnny Depp has a 10-year-old daughter named Lily-Rose and seven-year-old son named Jack (with French singer Vanessa Paradis), but Depp isn't encouraging them to follow in Mom and Dad's footsteps. He said: "One thing is certain -- neither of them will ever get bored. I always show them my various costumes and they love it. My children seem to take my job for granted. But I honestly hope that Lily-Rose and Jack don’t want to become actors -- that’s my greatest fear!"


Johnny says his family is the most important thing in his life and he is more interested in pleasing them than winning acting awards. The 46-year-old star explained to Germany’s Joy magazine: “I'm just an actor and not a hero. It doesn’t make any sense to me that I should leave the world anything. To me only one thing is really important -- I want my children to be proud of me!”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου